feels like a lump in my throat?

Dr. Michio Abe
Lump in throat: A lump in the throat, also called globus sensation, is the persistent sensation of having phlegm or some obstruction in the throat. It could be due to inflammation related to acid reflux, infection, an ulcer or a mass in the throat. But stress,  associated with anxiety or depression, can tighten up the muscles of the throat, causing this sensation. Should be checked by a doctor.
Dr. Arman Danielyan
Child Psychiatry 29 years experience
Lump in my throat: Make sure you see your primary care doctor or ENT specialist first. If medical reasons are ruled out, you may want to be evaluated for any anxiety spectrum disorders.
Dr. Terri Silverman
Dentistry 41 years experience
Different things...: It is not possible to determine what you are feeling. A professional needs to see and touch what you think is there. It could be as simple as a swollen gland, to swelling from trauma to something more serious.
Dr. Ronald Achong
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 18 years experience
Many possibilities: This can be a mass, enlarged tonsil, salivary gland disease, enlarged lymph node, infection of the throat etc. Please have your md take a look.