how effective is the power plate in burning fat and loosing weight. i use it for 30 min 5 times a week?

Dr. Carlos Satulovsky
The forest: It sounds about right, if it s what your dr approved as the right amount for you.. I will suggest you to also look at the rest of the components of succesful and healthy weight loss/fitness; as you may well know, lifestyle changes, healthy and controlled diet, sleep, rest of the components that the plate does not cover. In short: don't place all your hopes in only one (power) plate.