would taking tyrosine help with recovery after antipsychotic use or alleviate tmj. is it recommended not to supplement with tyrosine?

Dr. Kim Capehart
Dentistry 20 years experience
TMJ & Tyrosine: I've not read enough research that tyrosine is advantageous to treat tmj. I do feel if you have tmj, go to a trained dentist that deals with TMJ regularly to formulate a treatment plan.
Dr. David Chrisman
Cosmetic Dentistry 33 years experience
Tyrosine?: I have never heard about using tyrosine to alleviate tmj. True TMJ is a structural problem of the jaw joint and it usually requires a structural solution to treat. That said diet and herbs can play a part in healing and maintaining healthy joints but the joint need to be correctly in position to get better. See a dentist who has been specially trained in tmj, get a diagnosis, and definitive tx.