could liquid enter pee hole?

Dr. Danny Proffitt
Possible/not probabl: Certainly water can be introduced through the opening of the penis. It would take a bit of force. I would caution one to never be in that situation unless done by a physician for a particular reason. As far as just by being in water or in water activities, it would be extremely rare for such. The first centimeter of the penis could accept water but would not be of any significant concern.
Dr. George Klauber
Specializes in Pediatric Urology
Unlikely: Urethral opening in normal penis is closed and water, vaginal secretions during sex or liquid will not enter more than a millimeter or 2. Liquid would need to be injected by syringe or catheter to enter. Is possible if opening is gaping wide as in hypospadias or after surgical reconstruction of urethral opening. However, not unusual in women who have a larger urinary opening than men.