My 3 yr old has horrible allergies. He has red, puffy, itchy eyes and a runny nose and sneezing. No allergy meds are helping him, what can I do?

Dr. Brant Ward
12 years experience in Allergy and Immunology
See an allergist: In some cases, medications alone (especially when only otc meds are being used) may not be adequate to treat allergies. I suggest you take him to an allergist, who can perform testing to determine exactly to what he is allergic. They can also recommend ways to avoid the allergens, if possible, and may have additional therapies that can improve your child's symptoms.
Answered on Dec 29, 2016
5