I just felt like i was going to fall and my face was cold and i was shaking and my heart was beating fast. thoughts like i was dying and really scared?

Dr. Marianne DiNapoli
Dr. Marianne DiNapolianswered
Panic attack: Your symptoms sound like a panic attack. It might be a good idea to get evaluated by a physician, to see if you have panic disorder. Panic disorder is characterized by recurrent panic attacks, and can be treated with medication and in some cases therapy.
Dr. JUDY WASHINGTON
Concerned: Your age is a very important factor in the severity of these symptoms. Also, if you have any other health problems. You should contact your doctor.
Dr. Bennett Werner
Cardiology 44 years experience
Panic attack?: Assuming you're otherwise in good health, your symptoms sound a lot like a panic attack. If you have known health problems, you should get a check up.

Last updated Dec 7, 2015