U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 69-year-old female asked:

Where is the best place to go for treatment of pantoea bacteria in my blood, and secondary impetigo? i have been suffering alone in the house for nearly 3 years. i lost my face, scalded skin, infectious nodules, and it spread to my breasts?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Yvette Kratzberg
Pediatrics 25 years experience
Since Pantoea bacteremia is an uncommon infection requiring specialized care, your best bet would be to go to a Large, Teaching Hospital where there are cutting edge treatments available. Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. Sentara Norfolk General Hospital, Norfolk. University of Virginia Medical Center, Charlottesville.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated May 4, 2021


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.