ZA

my one dependent, isla, is prone to ear infections, same as her dad. they spent the whole weekend at a camping site in the warm water pool, and it happens then. is there anything we can get over the counter, or does she have to go see a doctor?

Dr. Aylwin david Nathaniel
Otitis media: I would suggest doing a VIDEO virtual online consultation by downloading the Discovery DrConnect app via the Google Play store, Apple App store or Discovery website. We can assess you and send you a script for meds if necessary. Kind Regards Dr Aylwin David Nathaniel