ZA

I think i may have a bladder infection. it burns when i urinate, i constantly feel like i need to urinate and my bladder never feels empty. i did a 10km bike ride for the first time yesterday and its started last night,, how can i treat this?

Dr. George Klauber
Specializes in Pediatric Urology
Short course of antibiotics is treatment of choice for utis which in South Africa likely requires prescription.. Also drink lots of water which will help to flush out some of bacteria causing the infection.
Dr. Birendra Tandan
Urology 34 years experience
You need to see your MD or Urologist who will do urine tests too. In the meantime drink water. If symptoms are bad go to urgent care

Last updated Mar 11, 2021