Australia

do nose exercises help the nose to change its shape or not i've seen many people say it works (in the comment sections of youtube videos) let's say the exercise was to help you make your nose smaller or straighter does it work?

Dr. Dennis Saver
Specializes in Family Medicine
short answer: No. Exercise a body part with large muscle groups instead.
Dr. Vasu Brown
Integrative Medicine 34 years experience
Nose excersice will be. To build nostril muscles Improvements of breathing is via belly muscles called breath of fire Bhastrika https://youtu.be/rOdF8EoQKwM The reversal of this fire energy with intense fear creates anxiety called reversal of running piglet chi https://www.worldscientific.com/doi/abs/10.1142/9781945552076_0008 Learn via my text book @http://NadiVaithiyam.com