ZA

Hi i have been looking after my partner that tested positive for corona 10days ago she has been in isolation in another room and using another bathroom. we have cleaned and fogged the whole house and need to know if im okay.

Dr. Richard Romano
COVID exposure : You are trying your best to not get infected. It's not possible to say you are ok without testing you. Keep away, from your partner or now. I hope this resolves quickly.
COVID 19: You are still within the incubation period for COVID 19, so can't say for sure. Hopefully, all of your efforts have paid off. Testing is the only way to know for sure.

Last updated Feb 24, 2021