South Africa

I would like to undertake an allergy test for a swollen throat. certain things seem to trigger it. which test should i take and is it covered by the smart essential plan? thank you!

Dr. Aylwin david Nathaniel
Depends: Depends on what you think is causing the allergy. You can do allergy blood tests - aero( dust, pollen etc) or food allergies( have to be specific with this one ). Regarding the coverage, it's best to contact Discovery directly. I would suggest doing a virtual online consultation through the Discovery DrConnect app  if you wish to discuss further. Kind Regards Dr Aylwin David Nathaniel

Last updated Feb 10, 2021