India

my baby is now 10months old.fot past 4to5 days he is not eating anything. he drinks milk that too breast milk, sometime formula. while feeding the food, he want only water. first feed itself he is not taking food.we don't know how to make him to eat?

Dr. Yvette Kratzberg
Diet changes: At 10m old, a baby should be eating 3 meals/2 snacks daily and drinking milk/formula (800ml daily). The breastmilk/formula should be given only after they eat. Their diet should consist of pureed/small bits of soft fruit/veggies, cereal and meat. He should not be nursing in the night. Many babies drink too much milk prior to eating and it takes away their hunger. Offer him food first.