Nigeria

What happens to my head,it's heavy an doomy every day even if i slept for the whole night, i will wake up with headaches. is it a sign of dementia?i used to b confused sometimes and forgetting things?

Dr. Richard Romano
Heavy head: Several things that come to mind sleep apnea, malnutrition (low vitamin B12), and depression. Don't start taking vitamin B12, it can elevate the level of B12 testing and you will not get a proper diagnoses. See a doctor
Neurology 52 years experience
See doctor : Dr Romano provides some excellent areas of investigation, but I would also suggest some attention to the headaches themselves, which appear to have an emerging pattern of "chronic daily migraines". This in itself could cause cognitive issues. An overnight sleep study might clarify some of this. Get to work with your doctor and overcome these issues.

Last updated Jan 31, 2021