ZA

What can i take for constantly sore neck, back and right arm muscles. last night i felt as though there was a moving lump on my neck (left side). i've been in pain for the last month. sore muscles are extending to my left arm too?

Dr. John Berryman
Muscular pain ?'s: Persistent muscular pain in "neck, back and arm" for the "past month" may be due to covid virus. Get a PCR test for covid, and maintain quarantine , including frequent contact individuals for at least 10 days. If the "neck lump" is still present, get a referral to an ENT physician after quarantine period (even if the covid test is negative).
Dr. Richard Romano
Neck pain : There are several things here. Neck pain into the arm, raises concern for nerve issues. Pain in the arms can be referral pain (sclerotogenous pain) . Neck lumps need to be seen by a doctor in person.

Last updated Jan 31, 2021