Canada

I got 2 hr glucose test next week. i'm planning my meals.i usually have two pieces of dark chocolate after dinner and 1 sugar in my tea.snack before bed (peanut butter toast). = to be 168 carbs and 58 g sugar. will i fail if i eat like this night b4?

Dr. LINDILE SOGA
Speak to your doctor: This is a conversation you should have had with the doctor who is referring you for the test so that you know the dos and don’ts. Otherwise what you do the night before the test shouldn’t necessarily affect the results of your test

Last updated Jan 29, 2021