South Africa

i have a problem with my eyes something to di with my retina and the blood vessels on my retina that are "dried" up causing blind spots in my vision?

Dr. Jack Rubin
Nephrology and Dialysis 48 years experience
Blind spots: It sounds as if you have already seen an ophthalmologist (o), by the description of your problem. If you did, ask the o you saw for more advice. If not, go to one as soon as possible to get a diagnosis, prognosis and a treatment plan for your problem. Good luck.
Dr. Colin McCannel
Retinal Surgery 30 years experience
Insufficient info: Dried up blood vessels may mean different things to different folks. Thus it is difficult to know what it means. Best to double check with your eye doctor or go to a retina specialist for another opinion.