IL

I am a 32 year old male that has been diagnosed with concentric hytrophy. i am 5'10" and weigh 183. my average blood pressure is 124/80. my indexed mass is 88 but the ivsd is 1.4cm and the lvpwd is 1.3cm. would this be considered mild lvh? reversab?

Dr. Ramalingaier Parameswaran
Specializes in Cardiology
LVHypertrphy.: Numbers consistent with LVH. What technique was used? If echo, the quality of the lab and the experience of the reader are crucial. You should be seen by a cardiologist knowledgeable about echo and other imaging techniques. BP not consistent with hypertension if measured repeatedly. If hypertension, may be reversible. Crucial to see specialist. Please get scheduled. Good luck.

Last updated Jan 18, 2021