ZA

I have ankle swelling in my right foot for about 10 days now which lessons and worsens from day to day. i now have pain which i only feel when i press on the tendon and am experiencing numbness and stiffness in the entire leg, should i be concerned?

Dr. Yvette Kratzberg
Leg swelling: Persistent pain/swelling in any extremity can indicate that the original injury was more extensive than originally thought, or that there is some vascular, neurological or lymphatic process which has developed problems. You should see your GP for a thorough exam and imaging in order to come up with an adequate treatment plan.

Last updated Jan 6, 2021