ZA

I had an allergic reaction to something on saturday. sunday morning i woke up with a sore throat, runny nose, sneezing and bad headaches. the allergic reaction is gone by wed, sore throat, congestion and headaches remaind with a runny tummy now.

Dr. Vera Barnard
Talk to dactor: I suggest you have a consultation with a doctor, either online or telephonically. The doctor will then decide if it is indicated to send you for a COVID-19 test.
Dr. Abdulsatar Aboobaker
Allergy: You do not mention what sort of allergic reaction it was, the symptoms you are noe having could be a respiratory tract infection and the runny tummy could also be viral, but please consult your doctor and he could assess you and send you for a covid test if needed

Last updated Dec 11, 2020