ZA

i have upper abdominal cramping/pain,had dirrhea & also vomitted.i not eaten anything for the past 8hours.dirrhea & vommiting have since stop but the pain is persistant.only started having pains 12hours ago?

Pathology 49 years experience
Need to examine: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. It would be prudent to see a doctor. Drink enough water, fruit juice or electrolyte drink so that your urine is mostly colorless. If the pain is debilitating, you ought to go to the nearest hospital. Wish you good health!
Dr. Nikhil Agarwal
Specializes in Internal Medicine
Abdominal symptoms: It can be food poisoning if you had anything outside in the last 24 hours. Typically the symptoms last anywhere from 24-72 hours. Would recommend adequate hydration and soft bland foods to be introduced as tolerated. Pain is usually due to cramping and anti-spamodics can help. If the pain persists or gets worse and start having fevers should get it examined.
Dr. Frank Kuitems
ER: Situs for general medical information only. A person with these symptoms needs to go to the emergency room urgently to evaluate for serious causes such as appendicitis surgical abdomen severe infection