ZA

hi ive got a pain in my back, ive had kidney problems in past, im just worried it would return. ive done n urine test with test strips. the results show blood : hemolysis +10 nitride: positive leukocytes ++250?

Pathology 49 years experience
See doctor: The results you provided suggest infection in the urinary system and it would be prudent to see your doctor. You may need urine culture to confirm infection and ascertain the proper treatment. Drink enough water daily so that your urine is mostly colorless. Wish you good health!