Middletown, NJ

can i have anxiety and not know it? is excitement regarding life anxiety? my med is effecting my bp or the anxiety not sure which one. how can i tell?

Dr. Herbert Popolow
Specializes in Clinical Psychology
Excitement not anxie: Excitement regarding life sounds like a good thing and does not sound like anxiety. If you are looking forward to life events, you are not anxious. Anxiety if more like fear of life events. If you are still uncertain, see a psychologist or psychiatrist for a comprehensive evaluation. Check with your family physician to determine what is causing change in blood pressure.