ZA

On friday i got injured on my right hand finger at work while working with a vice. the first aid personal said i'm fine, no dislocation or broken bones but i can't heal properly, should i panic or leave it the way it is?

Dr. LINDILE SOGA
See your doctor : You unfortunately don’t state what injury you sustain making it difficult for us to suggest possible intervention. If you see your doctor it can be determined how serious your injury is and a decision made if you need referral for specialist care. Since you are convinced that you have not healed properly my advice would be to get it reassessed please

Last updated Oct 27, 2020