My back is in consented pay since last week. my brother died in july of limho cancer,and he complained about back pain for three months before they discovered that he had cancer and buy that time it was to late. my question is should i be warried?

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 53 years experience
Back pain : Lots of possible causes. Go find out cause, treatment. Should you worry, no. Should you be prudent, yes. See your GP or go to Urgent Care (not ER).
Dr. Steven Simon
Not really: Condolences for your loss. While back pain is a common problem, it is not that common that cancer is involved as a cause. Since you are young, if your back pain does not resolve in another few days, do see your doc to discover why your back is hurting, and start treatment yo both resolve this, and prevent further problems

Last updated Oct 15, 2020