ZA

Good day dr, i only have a fever and an shivering. i get hot and cold. my temp was 38.1 yesterday, i have been taking corenza-c and advil. my temp drops to around 36.8for two hours or so and then back up to around 37.8. i have no flu symptoms.thanks?

1 doctor answer β€’ 1 doctor weighed in
Dr. LINDILE SOGA
PUO: Pyrex is of unknown origin? This I high fever and the underlying cause has to be investigated. UTI is a common culprit in females. It’s easy to diagnose and treat. Please see your doctor 9r go to an EMS of your nearest hospital for a proper workout and treatment. These are really concerning symptoms πŸ™†πŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸ™†πŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸ™†πŸΏβ€β™‚οΈ

Last updated Oct 4, 2020