ZA

I was diagnosed with gerd(ucute gastric) im currently taking meds probitor solal ulsanic i still struggle to sleep ..wen i lay down i feel like i have a bubble movement on my chest. one week in wit meds how long does it take to heal?

Dr. Sonja Stiller-martin
Emergency Medicine 26 years experience
Look for root cause : People experience GERD differently, so there is no definite answer for how long it will last for you. Looking for and 'fixing' the underlying cause of your 'GERD' will go a long way in fixing the problem for good. Try sleeping with your head propped up. Work on decreasing stress and avoiding foods that can cause inflammation(different foods for different people). Alcohol/smoking also avoid.

Last updated Oct 2, 2020