Elmira, NY

I have had lymph nodes in the front of my neck on the left side about 2cm above the collarbone on sternocleidomastoid, had these for 1 year doctor isnt worried but i am, stayed the same size under 1 cm, ultrasound was clear, should i worry?

Dr. LINDILE SOGA
Second opinion : I take it your doctor did due diligence before telling you not to worry. If still not convinced you can seek second opinion. It’s permissible. Excision biopsy for laboratory examination should give you some diagnosis so that you satisfy yourself as well. Good health to you

Last updated Sep 29, 2020