Nepal

i have got little bit heating sensation on stomach when i lye down in bed for 3 weeks.i dont feel stomach burning hugely but i feel uneasy heating inside stomach.when i am concentrated deeply in any work, i dont feel anything and feel alright?

Dr. LINDILE SOGA
Specializes in
Anxiety?: It doesn’t sound like something serious to me. The fact that it doesn’t bother you when focusing on work and only felt when relaxed implies a good prognosis.. It’s unlikely that there’s a serious underlyinp pathological process. Symptom relief would be my approach of choice like using OTC ANTI ANXIOLYTICS. Good luck 👍🏼🍀