ZA

I have problems with my skin, precisely my face. a kind of yeast infection around the mouth and itchy, my skin is completely dry, sometimes itchy on the back of my arm and little pimples. i'm using canext cream and auro fluconazole 200mg?

Dr. LINDILE SOGA
Dermatomycosis: You could be having a fungal infection of the skin. This is a condition that needs patience as it takes long to treat and has high recurrence rate. The treatment you are using seems adequate but you will need to use it diligently and persistently to avoid recurrence. But you need your doctor to confirm the diagnosis still

Last updated Sep 16, 2020