2 nights ago i ate very hot gravy on my dinner and now the top of my throat feels burnt. swallowing water and breathing well. im having mild chest pain, when i feel anxious it triggers my chest pain when im worried. shall i eat cold foods to heal?

Dr. LINDILE SOGA
Thermal burns: You probably sustained thermal burns of your digestive tract. Fortunately the cell division in the mucosal lining of the git is quite rapid and healing happens quite fast. You have to avoid solid food, preferring semisolids to give the mucosal ulcers time to heal

Last updated Sep 16, 2020