ZA

I feed my 3 month old one bottle of formula a day and then breastfeed the rest of the day and night.. his symptoms are: only runny poo once a week, very gassy, cries for longer periods and stiff his body?

Dr. Lauren Bickel
Specializes in Family Medicine
Your diet?: Review carefully the foods in your diet & ask your pediatrician about ones that you may need to minimize while breast feeding to lessen gas issues in baby. Sometimes you just have to try eliminating one item at a time for a few days to see. Simethicone drops can sometimes help gas but ask pediatrician 1st.

Last updated Sep 14, 2020