i have pain on my right side rib cage. sometimes it gets up to below my right side breast. the pain gets better during the day but at night its extremely painful that i struggle to sleep. its been here for 7 days now. what could be the problem?

Dr. LINDILE SOGA
Specializes in
Musculoskeletal pain: This sounds like a musculoskeletal pain . You need to see your doctor to confirm it and prescribe you the necessary treatment. Pain is always a warning that there’s something wrong somewhere, eg soft tissue damage. It’s not always wise to ignore it especially if it persists for so many days. Otherwise I am sure there will be effective treatment for yours
Answered on Sep 17, 2020