sir. iam 18 years old. i have l5s1 disc bulge causing thecal sac indentation. from this i have testcile pain when i pressed epydymis. and leg numbness from 2 years. could you pls give me a solution?

Dr. LINDILE SOGA
Specializes in
See your doctor : You surely have a doctor who has correctly done the investigations that gave the report you are relating. He surely has a treatment plan based on the findings and I think it’s only fair and in your best interest to allow him to effect his plan. Otherwise I think you are in good hands
Answered on Sep 10, 2020