ZA

iv being on petrogen injection for 5 years me and hubby wanted to get pregnan agian. so last year i got pregnant twice. but missedcarried twice one on?

Question: I'm sorry but it looks like the actual question didn't make it on to your post. Please clarify question and post again.
Dr. Anneen bianca Venter
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Miscarriage: The progesterone in the petogen can take up to 2 years to leave your system. Progesterone can thin your endometrial lining which makes miscarriages more likely. However, you need to consult a gynecologist to evaluate your uterus on ultrasound. You will need to test your sugar and thyroid to exclude some causes of miscarriage. With a next pregnancy, you may require some endometrial support.