Afghanistan

veins in both arms hurt when i lift something/do work. hurts near wrist and inside elbow near forearm. when i lift my arms up straight over my head i feel some relief ice helps too. small bulge near forearm below inner elbow. sometimes feels itchy

Dr. Donald Colantino
Arm pain: I doubt that it's the arm veins that are causing your pain unless they're distended and tender. Muscles,tendons,ligaments and joints are the usual culprits. Your symptoms are unusual in that you can't pinpoint what structures in your arms are the cause of your symptoms. I recommend being evaluated by your physician or a rheumatologist for diagnosis and treatment.