hello, i am a twenty year old girl. and while i am a virgin, i noticed a while ago that i began to suffer from urinary incontinence, sometimes when i farted or sneezed and leaked some drops! and more vaginal gases! can you help me, please? thanks

Dr. Yvette Kratzberg
See your Dr.: You definitely want to see your Dr about this. You could have some structural issues or even an infection. A Dr can take a thorough history and do a complete physical exam and determine if there is an underlying problem. They can also recommend a course of treatment. In the meantime, wear a pad, and keep regular times for emptying your bladder. Make sure you are drinking plenty of fluids.