ZA

i have a kidney stone. i was given uromax, bascopan and cystone (himalaya). my bp which is 114 to 115 over a range of 53 to 55. also experiencing right kidney pain, blurry cloudy vision, faint. spo2 range 96 to 98 heart rate 110?

Dr. LINDILE SOGA
What’s the issue?: It appears you are already in the hands of a competent clinician who has done all due diligence and made the diagnosis of your condition. I am not sure what is the issue now. It helps to as far as possible try to be reading from the same page as your treating doctor so that you don’t lose each other on the way. It’s in your best interest