Overland Park, KS

I am taking 3 200mg tablets of lamictal and 5 100mg tablets of zonisamide and 1 1mg tablet of folic acid for my epilepsy and was told that i'm still going to have seizures called breakthrough seizures. what is the point in taking 9 pills every night?

Seizure Disorder: I have a feeling that your medical provider is letting you know that no medication regimen will be perfect and that the risk will still be there for possible seizure activity (especially under certain circumstances). However, most people would want to be largely protected from having seizures even if there are no guarantees. .

Last updated Aug 13, 2020