Santa Ana, CA
A 33-year-old female asked about a female:

hi i had a blood test i got the results they were all normal but thetsh was 0.358 and i just realized a little bump on the left part of the butterfly of my neck and my testosterone levels were 0.189. im 33 never had this problem what can it be? thank

Dr. LINDILE SOGA
Specializes in
See your doctor : Normally the doctor who did the tests on you would have discussed the results with you and if anything was wrong he would ensured you were the first to know. If he has not raised any alarm, accept it that there’s nothing to worry about and chill

Last updated Aug 23, 2020