is there a way to get rid of an ovarian cyst naturally? what are the odds the cysts will resolve on their own? they found a functional water filled cyst on my right ovary 3 months ago (9cm big) and yesterday a hemorragic 4cm one on my left.

Dr. LINDILE SOGA
Specializes in
Benign cysts: Ovarian cysts happen all the time and they resolve spontaneously (‘naturally’). I am sure yours are doing exactly that. The information is shared with you not because it will impact your health . It is just being courteous on the part of your doctor, not to alarm 🚨 you
Answered on Aug 15, 2020