ZA

I recently ran a 10k and have pain in the botom of my right foot tender on the top about 4 cm from my heel no pain in the morning but increase throughout the day only pain if there is pressure on it.

1 doctor answer β€’ 1 doctor weighed in
Dr. LINDILE SOGA
Good workπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ: With road races a lot of damage is visited on your feet and legs, even if you have trained for it. This is normal physiology. Tissue repair process takes its cause and there is necessarily pain to prevent you from continuing to cause further damage while your tissues are healing. Keep up the good habit! πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½

Last updated Aug 10, 2020