ZA

I get heart "pulpitations". not regular, but ive had them quiet a few times. and at strange times. like i will be laying on bed completely relaxed and then suddenly my heart will start pumping like mad. i would just like to know what it could be?

Dr. LINDILE SOGA
Anxiety?: Palpitations are the conscious aware of your heart beat. Your heart never stops beating as long as you are alive but most of the time you pay no attention to it. when you are relaxing and in a quiet environment you may become aware of your heart rate but that’s not palpitations. Anxiety and caffeine containing drinks result in rate and rhythm disturbances which cause discomfort....palpitations

Last updated Aug 11, 2020