Millington, MI

can flexor muscle strain cause deep, sharp ache in upper groin? thr 8 mnths and ongoing groin pain from iliac crest to mid-pelic area in leg crease. noticeable during the day but worse at night to the point of waking me. would steroidinjection help?

Pathology 49 years experience
Need to examine: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. It would be prudent to see your doctor. Start with your primary care provider to ascertain if you need to consult a specialist. Wish you good health!