ZA

had online cobsult with dr vera barnard on friday and was referred for a covid test. result is negative so i want dr barnard to refer me to my network approved dr so that i can get medication as i obviously just have bad flu.

Wrong site: This is the HT Public forum where volunteer docs answer questions about health issues.It does not refer, provide scripts or other forms of direct care. It does not have access to or interact with other affiliated sites.If you were consulting through another HT site you need to contact them through that site. [email protected]
COVID 19: Please don't use the HealthTap free to public health education site for referrals or to post notes to specific doctors. This is not what this site was designed for.
Dr. Abdulsatar Aboobaker
Specializes in
No: You should consult with your doctor for a referral, you cannot get one from this site