ZA

I have a growth on the top of my head that has been there for a long time, but has now increased in size and started bleeding when i brush my hair. i think i should have it removed. can you please refer me to my gp for a consultation.

Dr. Vera Barnard
Appointment: You have to make an appointment with your GP. Moat of the doctors answering questions here, are also GP's in Privet Practice who do online consulting as well. One GP cannot refer to another - you must just make an appointment. Not all GP's do procedures, however - I suggest you ask the receptionist when you call.

Last updated Aug 2, 2020