I have really painful bowel movements and there is always blood on the tissue (for a month now). there was blood in my stool today. when should i be worried? i have endometriosis and don't know if it can cause these symptoms.

Dr. LINDILE SOGA
See a doctor : You need to see your doctor asap. A month is too long for you to be sitting with such serious symptoms.
Pathology 49 years experience
See below: Endometriosis is an unlikely cause your abnormal bleeding. Any abnormal bleeding needs to be evaluated. It may be as simple as hemorrhoids, but even that can cause anemia from blood loss. What you described suggests a fissure. It would be prudent to see your doctor. In the mean time take a fiber laxative like Metamucil to keep your stool soft. Get HPV vaccine Wish you good health!

Last updated Jul 13, 2020