ZA

hi doc, should i get tested for covid 19 if my team at work have tested positive?

COVID 19: What was exposure like? Were you close to infected people – less than 2 meters? Were you all wearing masks? Did the people appear ill? Sneeze or cough near you? Interaction less than 10 minutes? In a crowded or poorly ventilated room? – (vs being outdoors). Even if answer is “no” to many of these questions, a direct cough or sneeze can get infect you. Your responses will shape recommendation.
Pathology 49 years experience
Agree with Dr. F: Wear a mask, stay away from others, practice hand hygiene. Be sure to get tested, if you get symptoms. If you develop breathing difficulty, go to the nearest hospital, immediately. Wish you good health.