i was supposed to start my period on 6/13. on 6/12 i had some very light brown spotting this contained on saturday 6/13 and half the day on 6/14. it was not enough to fill a pad. my cervix has been high, soft and closed for the last 8 days ?

Dr. Yvette Kratzberg
Missed period: Causes of a missed or irregular period include: pregnancy, hormonal fluctuations due to stress, too much exercise, thyroid imbalance, uterine fibroids or wall thickening. If you think you may be pregnant, a home pregnancy test can be positive as soon as the first day after your missed period. if you are concerned about other causes, talk to your Dr for testing if this pattern persists.