ZA

hi there for the last few days i have had a tingling and numbness in my left hand from my wrist into my ring and pinky finger and its extremely itchy but there is nothing there?

Dr. LINDILE SOGA
Just watch it: If you had been lying on your arm for sometime and interfering with blood flow in the arm you can experience similar symptoms. Neuroprexy is yet another possibility but I would suggest you observe how your symptoms evolve over the next few days and speak to your doctor if they get worse. They normally resolve spontaneously